View Single Post
Old 2006-07-11, 22:10   Link #78
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

He's a very gentle person (Ep. 15)

Phone call hours are predetermined for hospitalized patients.
...That's why, there will no longer be any phone calls from that person for today.

Since she teased him for being a lonely person yesterday, it's possible that after fighting with himself about whether he should call or not, he decided to refrain from calling.
Compared to him being too busy to call, this scenario is far more believable.

...That's just the kind of person he is. Yukie whispered, and laughed.

Announcements signaling the end of visitor hours and musics begin to flow.
Greetings with family members of the other patient in the room whom she knows by face. A small child must be anticipating his mother's return home, his smile is brilliant.

The mother of that child, in the bed beside me, bears the child that will be becoming the little brother, or perhaps the little sister of that child.
Faced with the anticipation and uncertainty towards a new sibling, that child's mind must be bursting with imaginations right now.

The joy of a growing family
.........While being filled with such warm feelings, I gently petted my own stomach, which has become quite big.

I have talked with that person about how many children we should have.
We talked about how it'll be lively for sure if we were to have 3 of them.

...But, in the unescapable reality, I'm not certain if I can withstand so many births.

Yukie: "But, there are no moms who would dislike giving birth simply because of anxiety for those kind of things after all...."
While talking to herself and laughing, Yukie gently brushed her stomach.

Police Headquarters, Public Safety Department.

The destination point of that person's heart for justice.
......That person is really a very gentle, and fragile person.

Although he won't tell me much about it, ...I don't think that person's current job suits him very much.
But, ...as long as that person continues to say that he'll do his best, then I plan to support him warmly as well.

Yukie: "Your daddy, ...is a very hard-working person, you know? tickle tickle tickle tickle......☆"
While talking to her own stomach, Yukie looked very happy.

...And then, for some reason, Yukie remembered something, and looked out the window.

It's evening.

......Back then. Yukie remembers how, back when she was still little, the countryside where her grandmother lived would be filled by higurashi's chorus at a time like this.

This is the middle of Tokyo.
Unlike the countrysides, you can't hear the higurashi's chorus here.

......And yet, for some reason, ....at that moment, Yukie felt a desire to hear... higurashi's cries.

Last edited by Sushi-Y; 2006-07-15 at 20:35.