View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 13:39   Link #239
Amata Sora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
You're kidding right? Amata didn't fall in love with Mikono, he's been on the Destined first meeting soul mate clutch for ages. I'm surprised he knows anything about her considering how little time they're together and even than that time has been mostly wasted. While Kagura gets down to business and doesn't waste a second.

Another point is that if he loved Mikono than he wouldn't be treating her as an object that he simply must have to the point that he willingly sacrifices his friends if need be. If Mikono loved him than why is it that she's shown far more interest in Kagura while leaving Amata hanging? She wouldn't even tell him that she liked him before ditching him.
My bad I phrased that wrong I should have used infatuated ? I cant think of the correct way to say...... :P
However the 'Little time" is because poor writing ,even though they are the main ship for the series, they didnt spend enough time developing the relationship when the entire series was 26 episodes,( I've seen most anime relationships done in 12 ) because they focused on Yunoha, Jin, Andy, and MIX in the entire second half.Plus, whenever they had a good moment, Kagura appears to kidnap her therefore ruining said moment. Also I dont really think she is showing interest in Kagura THAT way. We dont know exactly what she was going to tell Amata before leaving. Her initial interest in Kagura ( same for Amata ) was because she felt a strange sense of deja vu, and everytime he kidnaps her what does she try to do?
run
I cant really see that as romantic interest, but of course you never said the interest was "romantic"
(sorry if all this came of as rant, I'm just passionate )

Last edited by Amata Sora; 2012-06-22 at 13:56.