View Single Post
Old 2014-07-01, 21:16   Link #6549
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Spoiler for Anyone wants some catnip:

Some women just want to see the world nya~

I'm aiming for either a two-shot or three-shot (depends on if I skim some details/how much fluff I want in). Mostly humor/romance, although there's a bit of (melo)drama for the sake of having an intrigue.

I already have in mind that our little lovebirds here visit a biodome (dolphin and wild cats included), but I'm trying to think of something else that fits in.

Anybody has any ideas? I promise I'll make good use of them, then pretend I came up with them on my own
Fixed an error I saw, but otherwise I don't see anything else. Kinda down on suggestions myself here, but I've kinda got my own problems at the moment. I'm still questioning if having Mugino in an arcade is too outlandish for her or not.

I don't find the idea of her playing games to be a bad idea honestly. Fact, I think it'll be hilarious if she repeatedly gets her ass handed to her in a fighter game or something. I get the feeling she either sucks at games or just hates everything except Skee ball; and the only reason she likes that is because she's damn good at it.

Hey now, there's an idea for ya. Have 'em go to an arcade or something; mayhem can ensue from there. I'm sure you can do something funny with either of them trying to play DDR or something.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote