View Single Post
Old 2012-02-24, 13:08   Link #7657
Deathscyther

Nice chapter. Respect for Lucy!

So Natsu heard Lucy say Asuka's name. Is his improved hearing a part of his dragon slaying powers or does he just have good ears?

I thought Natsu acted really mature this chapter. Not only did he manage to save Lucy with his quick reaction to hearing Asuka's name, but he got Lucy back on her feet after her 'loss' right away. He and Lucy really are the best team (and couple) together. They're always there for each other.

Raven Tail seems to have strong members, but I don't think our Fairy Tail members are weaker. In a fair fight Lucy would have easily won this one after all.

Seeing how much stronger Lucy got because of Ultear's training, I wonder just how much stonger Natsu, Wendy and Gray got. Erza was already supposed to have used a bit of her potential before Ultear's training so she probably improved less than the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
either way, he is right, that was nonsensical. Mavis was sitting two feet from the kid. SHE should have noticed it and nonchalantly ripped the strands apart behind her back... I mean she can sense the evil magic but cannot feel this? 0.o
She probably couldn't. Most likely she's a spirit only Fairy Tail guild members can see. So I have to a feeling she's not able to touch objects/people. She could have warned someone about the hair though (if she sensed it).