View Single Post
Old 2010-06-05, 14:49   Link #113
Knightrunner

I don't approve in sucuide as well but only with a few exceptions I understand. I guess it is because as a healthcare student I see some injuries that I sure definately don't want to live with or can't imagine myself in that situation. I seen a few amputations and how they treat patient's postoperatively. I guess it is becasue I'm new in the healthcare system. I even seen holes through people's bottoms which can see bone.

I hope Yurippe didn't commit sucuide either like what other people are suggest. I hope she had an accident like the rest of them and that memory is just one of the memories that she regreted. Who knows maybe she had a stable life afterwards going to school joining leadership activities and she got hit by a vehicle. Before she lost conciouness she remembered her brother and sisters and still regreted that day before she hit coma state or died. One thing is for sure is that her anger increased over time when she was in purgatory and she still seems like she usually think about that incident along with other failures in the past.