Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 08:49   Link #1202
Makino

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Walker View Post
seeing as this was the last ep I decided to catch up to it (I dropped this pos after mizukas death.)

wow. . B.S. all over the place.

-Cliche ending, wtf astronauts now?(after watching space borthers I findthis highly unlikely)

-Sawada's net handle should be deus ex machina (pun intended because...ROBOTS)

-and who the hell is Sawada anyway, we don't even see him in the show!

-Stupid Romance shoehorned in last ep(really they should have left it alone and left it unresolved between the blond chick, kai, and aki)

-Brainwashed by a computer program from a guy who was killed and somehow uploaded his consciousness or whatever to the net after he died? And even if it was just a program, how would it know how to torment misa and guilt trip her, and and and. . .fuck too many b.s. ass pulls there...so many questions I don't feel like typing wtf.

-BRAINWASHING?! ffs, seriously guys.

-Kimijima Kou not being able to kill a robot just standing there while he can run mach5 and kais robot is a rusty bucket that can barely move. . .

-one heart emp to kai knocks him out for like three days, but the next day he can take three in a row, and still have energy to yell and get out of the robot. . .

-the "tears" every time aki "pressed the button" like seriously. . .we all knew Kai was in no danger

-Misa for being a plot device. seriously her character was bad

-committee of 300? even akatsuki was more interesting as the cliched "evil organization" Hell Pokemon's "ELITE FOUR on GAMEBOY was more interesting.

-Subaru's Dad... why is he such a dick again? nope move on to Rusty Robot

-Monopoles? oh yeah we forgot.

-blond hared chicks mom? meh Kai kissed aki, so she doesn't matter anymore.

fuck this was bad...

Imagine if Gen would have done this instead. . .he would have let kimijima succeed in the end because the show is just so sappy, that it needs to be annihilated.

1/10 that 1point is for the arc with the blond chick, Kai, and the story about the mother, that was the high point of the series actually

the rest of the show was just fucktarded
lol very harsh, yet true. Frau's character arc was the high point of this series, if they actually built upon that instead, the series would proabably be a lot better.
Makino is offline   Reply With Quote