View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 21:27   Link #1294
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
I canīt blame her for her intent, true.

But not being able to compose herself? I am damned sure I can blame her for that. One should be able to master your emotions, especially in such a situation. Unless you are a panic-prone useless moe-blob that is. Oh, wait...
Although you don't like when people bring age into account, I just want to know what the difference is between a 16 year old and a 30 year old? Yes, their ability to control their emotions, someone older will usually be able to control themselves much more easily than a 16 year old. Now of course personality sometimes comes into play since people have different traits and such, which could change situations but that's on a different topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Hey, funnily she later was able to control her singing, although she still was heart-broken about Alto. So she knew that her singing would still be able to help out against the Vajra. Too bad it cost Michael his life to get the point across and for her to snap out of her funk.
True, she was able to control it better the second time around but what are the percentages of getting something right the first time around? Surely someone doesn't become an expert at something the first time, it usually takes a while before you can get the hang of things. It is too bad about Michel but there are things that you can't avoid at times, we all wish we could go back in time and undo something that we regret, but there is no such thing.