View Single Post
Old 2010-06-05, 01:17   Link #74
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
I thought it was there. Sure it might not be an obvious relationship, but Hinata and Yui were always fighting and wrestling, but in a way that made them seem like good friends. You know what happens to good friends of the opposite sex in anime. It actually made for kind of a cute couple as well, a paralyzed girl and a baseball player. One of the lovers completes the other, so it lends itself to be very romantic. Though I admit that it was a bit sudden, I can't say that I would pass up on a great chance like that either if I was Hinata.
Word. Not just in the anime world, but even in real world we see plenty of couples start from picking on the other/each other then grow into falling in love with each other. Thats why I said when Hinata showed up, I felt like I got cheated so badly. I almost thought Otonashi was going to pull a Makoto by pulling out a veil from somewhere.

Quote:
Dude, wheelchairs are like sports cars. It doesn't matter who you are, if you're driving one around you're getting laid.
Haha. I couldn't help but added to your reputation for that line. But that only applies to 2D and drama worlds though, kind of.