View Single Post
Old 2011-11-08, 18:06   Link #10
Rozen Van Kaizer
Rozen Von Keiser

Anyone seen a special link between Kodaka and Rika?

It feels like not only can Kodaka talk to Rika normally but also learned a valuable lesson from her. Like example at the end of Episode 5 when Kodaka was complaining they shouldn't play games like these anymore cause of all the chaos. Rika then told him despite how crazy or pointless it went, it was the first time she played together with others and it was very fun. This made Kodaka realized something big after all these time.

It's almost like Rika, compared to the other girls, is the type of person who Kodaka can talk to normally. Pretty Ironic since she is the craziest of all the girls. I bet if Kodaka faces a great obstacle in the future, Rika would definitely be the person he can talk to.

I can even confidently say that Rika is closest girl to Kodaka right now. None of the girls had ever came close on pulling Kodaka's strings as she did at the last part of Episode 5, it was pretty powerful to me.

I Rika could probably be:
The hidden flag; ex: Asa Sempai from Shuffle! or
Kodaka's real true friend in the end who he can share and support each other together through anything.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this couple.