View Single Post
Old 2007-08-06, 22:37   Link #160
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Ive never watched this show before, I saw you guys typing about the ending so I had to see it for myself and youre absolutely right its a sad ending but its not a miserable one theres a sense of beauty to it....since thats the only part of chrono crusade Ive ever seen I dont really know why they died or what the shows about but it was a beautiful ending.
beauty??? pls explain this to me, all i got from this show was a two week depression. Rosette is such a strong person throughout the whole series and then at the end she completely breaks down and shows a lack of strength, i mean sure u are going to die but she knew this from the beginning, to me it did not suite her well. and as for chrono, he said nothing to her as she was crying, it was so terribly heartbreaking.

and then they bust out that bull**** about the pope being shot so he doesnt reveal some secret... wtf??? that was ridiculously stupid, totally irrelevant...... also the fact aion is still alive, so basically rosette's and chrono's death meant nothing. this series was awesome all the way to eps 18, at the carnival, that was the best episode, and then it went all down hill from there, it seemed rushed and very poorly thought out at the end. i understand a sad ending, but this horribly depressing ending did not suite the characters or the anime in my opinion.