View Single Post
Old 2008-11-07, 15:40   Link #86
shankss
CP10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
y'know i really should fight the urge to read spoilers more often... the chapters are much more satisfying that way... though that damn temptation gets me almost everytime

unlike Naruto and Bleach, One piece is actually still capable of hitting me with surprises and really moving me... Hell if i was willing to fall behind on the story i might stop reading the manga in favor of watching the anime... again, unlike bleach and Naruto, the direction, timing, music, and voice acting REALLY help capture the manga's writing

Well in the battle Boa could always conveniently ignore Luffy...

Marines: *gasp* the strawhst ran right past the kuja pirates!
Boa: oh noooo, the strawhat escaped from my grasp
Marines: oh don't worry these things happen
Boa:

For one thing we are not sure if Luffy will take place in the battle... though it goes against what i thought way back during thriller bark, Luffy has expressed just leaving Ace how he is despite the idea that his life was in danger... though it could be that Luffy did not fully grasp the seriousness of Ace's situation and that played a factor in his feelings, he may also feel that it is Whitebeard who should save ace and not himself... though this goes against what i originally thought since i thought Luffy and the strawhats would indeed part take in the battle

however, if Luffy hears what is at stake if boa were to leave her schikibukai status behind, he may insist that she fight for the world gov't to protect her nakama; kind like how he fully encourages Coby to keep being a marine even if it means them fighting against eachothers... enemies and friends at the same time =p

and who knows, boa might even play a role in ace's escape

Marine1: *gasp* Ace has escaped!
Marine2: Wasn't the Kuja guarding Ace!?
Boa: oh noooo, someone must have slipped past us and released Ace and then escaped from us
Marines: oh don't worry these things happen
Boa:
There is one problem thou : I dont really think that everyone in WG Headquarters and Impel Dawn are as easy to manipulate as our everday lowest rank marine Instead both places are probably guarded by guys like Vice-Admiral Momonga that can topple Hancock easily once they grasp her ability.Not even mentioning sea-stone gadgets........Besides in my opinion World Goverment should never allow A shichibukai to personally protect Ace since they barely trust Shichibukai.

Luffy better not get involved in upcoming battle.Its just too early for him.Moria told Luffy that Strawhats cant achieve a thing as what they are now in New World.Whitebeard is the limit in One Piece power terms, and there are thousand of World Goverment monsters equal'd to Whitebeard, waiting for him in that battleground.If Luffy goes there and leaves victorious then that means the end is close for OP