View Single Post
Old 2010-07-18, 21:13   Link #211
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Yeah but who? He sure knows military tactics that's one thing for sure....I mean fabricating a flash-bang....

Yeah that is still so incredible when you think about it.....I smell a serious love triangle like the OP suggests between her and Manami. BTW how does that machine work anyways with the suit.....I wonder.

I though she did all this because she wanted to follow in her father and that would mean maybe finding the circumstances of his death.....You should know CIA does not give out death information that is the absolute truth if they know that it will be harmful to them.......smelling conspiracy that Manami's father knew of the dog aliens and they killed him. PM me for spoiler if this is true. :P

But who wanted in the Japanese government Eris being dead by Momiji? Could the alien dogs have infiltrated the Japanese government too? Maybe that's why her Chief came down?
No kidding she's got super nano advancement not mention most likely anti-matter technology with materialization advancements.

Ah that makes me just because it could have surpassed ToLove RU......once again
A part of me is hoping that Eris has a hidden plasma caster. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote