View Single Post
Old 2018-11-29, 07:02   Link #92
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
I could argue it's not "Time Travel" per se or in the normal sense of the term. If they're using that scene in Unicorn as a reference and they clearly mentioned the Unicorn Crystallization effect was a result of it "going back in time" to it' original form.

I think a more accurate term would be a "Reversal of Entropy".

I don't think Unicorn would be as powerful as Turn A, but probably a close Match--Moonlight Butterfly shuts down machinery as well but acts kind of like Entropy for machines, while Unicorn would work in reverse but to get the same effect.

...so maybe cancel each other out?
In a 1v1 fight between the two, I would say whichever one activates the attack first.

If the competition is how much damage they can dish out, then Turn A would win by virtue of being able to destroy whole civilizations. Unicorn’s range probably doesn’t extent that wide but nevertheless the ability is impressive.

Now if only it could refill its own propellant and use that high output energy for stuff like, you know, beams.

I also agree with the definition of the ability here as something more like entropy or winding back time for specific onjects reversal than time travel in a traditional sense, which means going back to the past and changing future outcomes.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2018-11-29 at 11:28.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote