View Single Post
Old 2010-07-18, 05:21   Link #242
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I enjoyed ep3 just as much as the other two, myself. Really nice pace and mood and humor. Maybe not exactly the same humor as the other two, but actually solidified my liking for the show. High-class direction -- mood, timing, and pace -- for me.
^ Exactly

Amakusa Shino is another girl on my "girls that i love" for this season. She totally spices up this show with her pervertic jokes, and she makes a best duo with Aria when it comes to that. Though it feels weird to have a "perfect traits" kaichou but with twisted and perverted thinking, coz it juz doesn't make any sense at all. But i don't mind all of that.

This show feels completely opposite from the previous Seitokai show (Seitokai no Ichizon)...instead of having a completely pervertic enthusiast male lead, here we have the same too, except its a female, and a kaichou. Its a good thing to have a kaichou that tries to understand males from a different point of view, and on top of it, have no delicacy at all when it comes to it. At least the jokes are way better than the jokes of pervertic male lead that thinks of nothing but building harem within the student council.

As for episode 3....have to say, Shino really made my day with her warped view of the historical places in Kyoto. Just love every moment of Shino and Aria. Though i prefer the moment between Tsuda and Shino more, but episode 3 wasn't that bad. Great story direction and the flows between Shino-Aria and Tsuda-Suzu.

Next week will have all 4 of them again together inside the SC room. Looking forward to more pervert jokes from Shino.

8/10
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote