View Single Post
Old 2011-03-22, 10:24   Link #24
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium View Post
I hope so! I hope this is the last in the Nolan trilogy, and that the next movie will be a little less unrealistic and have Robin in it, as a teenager. And then we could have some of the kooky villains make appearances in that new series. I think it would be very popular, y'know? :>
To be fair, Nolan's adaptations are more realistic comapred to Micheal Keaton's films, even. For example, Batman Returns, which featured the Joker, also included a poison that would kill people by making them laugh and subsequently deforming their face in death. In "Dark Knight" however, the Joker's deformation and plot was much more down to earth if not darker. The same goes for Two-Face. His deformation was well-explained, unlike in "Batman Forever" where you see Tommy Lee Jones with half his face colored purple. Tho that appearance is more loyal to the comics, Two-Face as we saw him in "Dark Knight" was more realistic as well. I agree on having Robin tho. I think it's about time he makes an appearance as well.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote