View Single Post
Old 2012-01-03, 06:02   Link #26857
Ayu-ayu
a.k.a. Akari_House

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Doesn't explain why she kills Gohda or Maria or Jessica or George. None of them did a damn thing to her, even incidentally.
Maria helped her become Beatrice, Jessica and George both wanted for her to be something she could not be. Gohda...well, he's simply not playing along well enough.

Basically, Yasu is thinking as a culprit, because she needs to become one for her story. It's self-feeding and growing out of hand. She wants Battler to solve it early before she fully loses herself to this latest role she is playing. This may also be why it starts as a game, but becomes real by the end. Of course, she's hoping Battler will stop her, and may even deliberately slip up in Prime.

edit:

Maria also knew too much about Beatrice, plus was a "magical" rival. But I agree all these are stretching some. But that's kind of my point. Yasu is writing these game scenarios to cast herself as the villain, so she has something of a chip on her shoulder when it comes to self-victimization.

(MyAnimeList banner on hiatus until I bother to update my MyAnimeList status again...)

Last edited by Ayu-ayu; 2012-01-03 at 06:20. Reason: more thoughts
Ayu-ayu is offline   Reply With Quote