View Single Post
Old 2012-07-31, 14:43   Link #78
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I guess to you, words have more meaning than action. You must be thinking people who are killing with their smile on are angels.
When exactly did I say that? Oh that's right, I didn't. You're just making crap up and attributing to me.

All I said is that wanting to exterminate an entire race is wrong. I guess that's uh, a radical new idea around here or something.

Your argument is basically that we can't condemn Flit's genocidal thoughts unless he actually goes out and starts killing innocent people? I guess racists shouldn't be condemned unless they act out and physically hurt people? Well NO, there are things that are socially acceptable to say and others that are not. Saying you want to exterminate a certain race is one of those that's inherently wrong. That's not open to interpretation.

"Oh but the other guys did X and Y, so it's OK for him to think that way" - NO, it's not . Two wrongs don't make a right.