View Single Post
Old 2009-04-29, 09:49   Link #45
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Well here I was going to comment on why people who obviously have distinct character designs were behaving like background props this episode, but it seems it was also on just about everyone else's mind aswell.

I guess the producers never watched any good WWII movies...Or really military movies at all. Its all about the squad as a whole ya know? We want to get to know each one of them and thier interactions together not just the select few. Right now if they'd broaden their view abit instead of trying to trot out this reverse ecchi anime scenes I think the show would be a great deal more fun as a hole...

Otherwise the overall story continues to intrigue, but alot of the character interactions still feel rather stilted and forced...I have a feeling this animes gonna be the one to drive me to buy a PS3 as I have an incredible suspicion from the reviews that I read of the game that the anime so far is doing a disservice to the characters though I may be wrong.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"