View Single Post
Old 2007-07-09, 11:40   Link #40
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
As for the ED, it seems like Shiraishi's gonna do every Kyo-Ani song dancing by the waves like a maniac.
Of course he will, the patterns set already. Bouken Desho Desho is probably next followed by I guess God Knows and so on, but I don't know about the Kanon ones as they belong to Key (Plus the Hardcore Key fans will probably go ballastic and letter bomb the company if Minoru gets to butcher it while doing Tae Boe and smirking).

The more the show invokes Haruhi though, the more points it seems to score overall, which in all honesty worries me a bit as I want this to be about Lucky Star and not for it to turn into Haruhi Season 1.5. Although Lucky Star's pretty much having to share the stage with Haruhi in this show lately (or is it the other way around).

@Dop: Well I bet a number of fans are saying "How dare you butcher the best song ever made?! ", so I don't know if it will sell as there's no Idol factor behind it that provides the selling point, only a man (albeit a funny one). Maybe if they get Aya Hirano to come out and do a duet with him of it in a later episode that will make the difference.