View Single Post
Old 2009-03-08, 04:19   Link #91
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Felli x Fon Fon fans should never missed that moment...its a once in a lifetime treasure that appeared so rare,but once you notice it,you find it sooo beautiful,you would want to repeat that scene over and over again

At first i was confused too when Gorneo said about Garhald Barrey being his "ani",but after giving it some thought again,most likely it refers to that usual "aibo-aniki" relationship between a master and apprentice.Gorneo's hatred for Layfon was actually because of Layfon did something to his "ani" whom totally had no blood relation with the Lukens family.

What makes me wonder is,how Gorneo ended up in Zuellni in the beginning?I'm sure his case was different from Layfon,where Layfon was exiled away from Grendan by the queen herself.I'm not sure how Garhald's case made him leaving Grendan and ended up in Zuellni,coz as an apprentice to Garhald,he should actually stay together with his master while his master is still alive,but he didn't.Its funny that he didn't avenge for his master while he still at Grendan and while Layfon was still a Tenken,instead he just carried that hatred together with him to Zuellni,and somehow with god's luck,the one that he wanted to get his hand to had arrived in Zuellni too.

I'm sure by the time Gorneo left Grendan,Garhald was still in his human form before somehow he mutated and became a pollutant beast.So it obvious that he wouldn't know the crimes that his master did after he left Grendan.All he knew was that,Layfon was the one to be blamed.

But Layfon did the right thing as a Tenken...to live and to survive means you need to fight.Garhald i believe was one of the competitor that fights for the Tenken title,and if Layfon somehow lose to him,he would loose his Tenken title,and he would never be able to help those children in the orphanage where he lived at.Of course someone like Nina who think of fighting to become strong and achieve glorious victory only would never understand Layfon's reasoning in fighting.
Yes, Nina's idea of victory is different but I'm thinking that it's not the issue here but rather pride that is the issue here. She probably wanted him to be fair and square when he was fighting against Garhald which in way is correct but at the same time not correct since the guy was fighting dirty anyway. If he fight fair and square, his deeds will be leaked out but if he kill the guy, the problem goes away right? Apparently that plan did not work out so great because he missed. At the same time, I think that because it seems like he attempted to kill the guy, the people would assumed that he was hiding something because he knows it wasn't something good.