View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 20:32   Link #40
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Also did the person who died in 96 have the same surname as Ms Countermeasures? Keeping track of names is kinda hard for me.
Nope. It's Asakura Mami and Akazawa Izumi, they may have a similar ring when you don't have them side by side but they are two completely differet names, especially when written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
I'm not sure
I think what he meant by "going back to normal" is that her name reappeared on the 1993 roster and also stayed on the 1996 roster so the name would be on two rosters.
Nope, he meant what he said. When the year of the current 3-3 ends the name vanishes from the class roster and returns to that of the year the person originally died in. How it was possible for him to remember and put her name down on paper is something we have to consider for ourselves for now. He says that everything down to the smallest traces of the very existence of the dead one seems to be erased from existence...yet he was able to make her name stay there.
Maybe he is fooling himself and others and there's nothing to remember at all. Yes, there appear to be very unsettling cases of death surrounding the 3-3, but as of yet the existence of a revived victim of the "curse" has to be proven, especially when all traces seem to vanish.

Quote:
But there's something else that intrigues me:he says deaths started in the second term when a student asked to be taken off the ignore list,then says the ghost was there from april until june.
According to wiki the second term of a japanese school starts in september.
So wait a minute,there were 7 deaths but the ghost wasn't around.WTF?
Because they ignored that student in the first term everything seemed to proceed well, there were no incidents, accidents or violent deaths from April to June (1st term). So basically the dead one just co-existed with them in class. But when he forced them to admit to his existence at the start of the 2nd term (september) he made the curse kick in...only later than expected.

Remember how Reiko said that in 1983 something happened during the summer break? That's July and August.