Thread: Licensed Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou
View Single Post
Old 2010-03-10, 12:59   Link #52
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I like the cast a lot. Just to show my own journey through fandom, I associate Kondou Takashi with Ralph Wierec in Soukou no Strain, as well as with Sugisaki. I liked him in both, and think he has a strong voice and good range.

Yuuki Aoi (two u's just show that her surname has a long u; a long mark over the u would do, too) is becoming one of my favorites. She is only just about to turn 18 and has a tremendous amount of skill she is just beginning to develop (Vampire Bund, Yumeiro Patissiere, Kiruminzoo, Kure-nai, Yutori-chan).

Toyosaki Aki is good -- the moe voice of the moment, and winner of a "new seiyuu" award this year -- and Hikasa Youko is parlaying Mio into a nice career. She has something going for her, too.

And since Denpateki na Kanojou, I have realized that Hirohashi Ryou is one of the very best seiyuu around.

The director directed Shakugan no Shana, and I see similarities in the look. That was not a favorite show of mine, so this probably won't be either, but the quality will be there. The writer who's adapting the novel did Elfen Lied, Sky Girls, and...Queen's Blade....
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 26). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru), Ben-To (Hana). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki), Kimi no Iru Machi (Rin). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Blade & Soul (Jin Valel), Soul Eater Not! (Meme), Seven Deadly Sins (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Gangsta (Nina), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy), One-Punch Man (Tornado), Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan (Goura), Hidan no Aria AA (Kirin). 2016 ERASED (Kayo), Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu), Ace Attorney (Mayoi), Tanaka-kun (Rino)....etc.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote