View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 10:14   Link #697
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
I'd rather read more info about the influence of BETA on the Earth. Are they like locust that eats up everything or more like zerg that creeps out and completely destroying our ecology? How much of territory is in their control? Are see and oceans safe? Is Russian, Asia wiped out if they got hit first?

Questions just piling up in the head.
Well, good news then!

I've just created a new thread now called Muv-Luv Franchise: Military Tactics, History, and Geo-Politics where people who don't want to wait for the anime to reveal these sorts of points can ask questions and get answers from experienced game players (within spoiler tags as appropriate).

As this anime thread is supposed to be spoiler-free, we should restrict the conversation here to only things revealed in the anime, and I imagine that some of these points will come up in future episodes.

So from this point forward, please direct your questions and discussion as appropriate.

I want to note that there is also a general Muv-Luv Game Thread where all topics related to the game can be discussed. And if someone wanted to create a Light Novel thread specific to the Total Eclipse novels, that would be okay too.