View Single Post
Old 2014-07-13, 01:01   Link #83
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Sure, and it is apparently specialized for the loop casting that allowed him to do that trick. However, from what little I got out of their descriptions, I would think that if the CAD was an obstacle to him pulling off that attack, it would be a case of "all or nothing." The CAD is either capable of making the attack work, or it's not, and if it is it will work however effectively Tatsuya wants it to. If the CAD can't handle the loop casting then the attack won't work at all, and if it can handle it then the attack should be completely effective.

That's my read on the situation, anyway.
It not like that. CAD's efficiency depends on how they are calibrated, with his Trident he can use 3 psion waves in a row and does it because his magic skills are weak. A more competent magician would be able to knock out someone by using it only one time. Low-spec CADs are used in Monolith Code to avoid accidents. Masaki and George think he can't use powerful magic because he is not used to low-spec CAD but they are wrong, it's because they don't know his magic skills are naturally weak.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote