View Single Post
Old 2007-12-20, 18:51   Link #7
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
Not really. I did the Narukana route on my second playthrough (normal), so with her ultra-route-skills-of-pwnage, she's still one of the best defenders in Hard mode, even at level 30 (1500-1500 counter defense for 1 mana? ). As an attacker, she's not too amazing by that point, but still better than some like Nozomi at breaking through the defender. So she doesn't quite obliterate everything anymore, but she's still not bad. Too bad Narukana is SLOW, especially compared to all the black characters with high IP and the Final Velocity speed booster. I remember I had some stages in 2nd playthrough (normal) where Katima cleared the entire map by herself .

Subaru on the other hand was pretty good in normal, but is deadweight in Hard.
Ooooh. You just had to remind me of just how much a map clearer Katima is. I agree about Narukana's problem being left behind in levels once you change difficulties, but the moment she catches up, she goes back to being 'Narukana-sama".

Her skills are just so...so...pain-inducing. Also, I don't remember Narukana-sama being that slow, as she was faster than my Nozomu and Nozomi, if I remember correctly.