View Single Post
Old 2012-07-17, 01:33   Link #3388
flack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
even if they did, do you think something like kyubey would grant it? and kyubey only convert karma power into wishes, the more they wish the more miserable they are.
The kyubey grants any wish and he has to if a girl wishes to become a magial girl. I think that was the rule he gave to the girls. To wish that you can wish an infinite number of times counts as a wish. And about the karma, you can just wish it away.

Now, when I posted that I was actually thinkin of some of the aspects of the plot that I don't like in this show. For example, the restrictions to the wishes are not really explained in detail and really the characters didn't delve deeper into more logical and intellectual aspects of thought to attack their circumstances. They just simply seemed to only abide to (like they have no other option) the rules that the kyubey have said to be true and set those rules as boundaries of ther power. Hence, they suffer due to those boundaries.

In a situation such as that, I would probably have asked the kyubey what sorts of wishes can be granted, the condition for it's use, how he actually makes the wish come true, etc. I would try to inquire more information and understand more of the situation and try to reason with kyubey and such... Well then again I am not a 11-13 year old girl and given the situation, that is probably what an 11-13 year old woud have done. Makes me really wish that there was a very very smart girl (maybe someone with the intellect of light yagami) in the show. I am a person who wants major questions that I ask of a show to be answered and this show left me with alot of important unanswered questions...
flack is offline   Reply With Quote