Thread: Licensed Sengoku Collection
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-09, 23:46   Link #279
Jasque

That was a very different episode.

(lots of pics below)
Spoiler:

At beginning I tought the girls were doing some RP playing Detective.
But in the end it was a play, but then again it was just Akechi's nightmare in where... she killed Nobunaga, you bastards!

I didn't see it coming.
The story may progress now.
(or not, because there are still lots of girls in the opening to introduce)

Next ep a direct continue, like we had with Ambitious princess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprene View Post
Hi there everybody. My name is Cyprene, and I'm the translator for Sengoku Collection. I hope you're all enjoying the show. When I was working on the latest episode, episode 19 "Vengeful Fangs-IS", it occured to me that parts of it might be difficult to follow for a western audience, especially one who's not familiar with the tropes its using. Some of you, I'm sure, understood it all, including the things that we couldn't really get across in the translation. For the rest of you, I'd like to give you some background information, along with a few other little notes that might be of interest.

Spoiler for Episode 19 Spoilers:
Grats, you're doing a great job ^^

The japaneses were putting these info about the movie/series that based each episode in the japanese sengoku collection wikipedia.
But it's like they deleted that stuff and aren't submitting it anymore.

I saw some info on japanese blogs though, but I don't know japanese so I'm not sure.
Ep 15 for example, I think they were talking something about a movie called Death Ship.

Last edited by Jasque; 2012-08-10 at 00:05.
Jasque is offline   Reply With Quote