Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
Im probably the most childish person in this forum
I'll take your word for it.

Quote:
lol wut!?
You're overreacting, dude.

Quote:
It's not that he did't want to fight at his fullest, but it's because he couldn't. Shinn would have activated Seed mode much sooner than Kira if he could.. But he can't.
The point is that Kira really hasn't shown the ability to beat Shinn with SEED mode(while he's piloting Destiny). In fact, when Shinn did went SEED mode during their skirmish at Orb, Kira got pushed back. Doesn't matter if it's fair or not.

Quote:
And even when Shinn was fighting agains Kira at his "best" (+ help from Ray) Didn't he still get kicked in the face or something?..I can't remember.
Shinn wasn't in SEED mode during that time. Still, Kira was almost killed anyway if it weren't for Athrun.

Quote:
wtf are you talking about? When did I say anything like that? Kira didn't want to kill a ZAFT pilot at that point.
Quote:
The fact that Kira was distracted by archangel and didn't want to kill a ZAFT pilot is his own problem.
I'm not seeing you being specific here.

Quote:
This is not my interpretation of that fight, it's what Kira said.. Literally. (though, I can't remember that episode.)
Are you talking about operation angel down or operation fury? If it's the latter, it would be stupid to take what he said seriously. I think it would be stupid if it's the former as well, considering what's at stake.

Quote:
His flashy moves are quite effective.
On unsuspecting victims and cannon fodder.
You gotta' love his twirls, though.

Quote:
He is overall very efficient with his two beam sabers..
Didn't seem to help against Shinn when he's swinging around the bulky, easy to avoid, Arondight during their fight at Orb.

Quote:
And like so many before me have pointed out, he extremely capable in close combat.
Especially when there are always two, conveniently placed fodder, standing side by side for Kira to... fodderize.... always.

Quote:
I Understand You disagree. So would you like to point out all those moment where he flopped with a beam saber? And who might be better according to you?
I expect a full rant from you if I do, so no thanks.

Quote:
..You talked about Video games, cards and some other s*** for 5 pages long!
I've been playing Dragon's Dogma for the past week now, and I like it. In fact, I'm playing it and right now.
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote