View Single Post
Old 2008-10-01, 07:01   Link #46
Lord Kamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoofborg View Post
It probably has something to do with the application bundle and how the remote handles that.

I 'fix' the problem by using 'Remote Buddy'.. All I did was copy my custom remote settings of MPlayer from *that* program and then point the settings to MPlayer Extendeded's plist [if you use Remote Buddy then you know what I mean].

IMHO you're better off using Remote Buddy or one of the other remote apps so that you can configure your own commands. That's just my opinion, take it for what it is.

I'd rather see the 'aspect ratio setting not sticking' bug fixed.. this one::

PROBLEM: I set the aspect ratio to 4:3, but unlike MPlayer, it does not stick.
Steps:
1/ In MPE, goto Preferences > Display > Transform > Aspect Ratio, and set to 4:3.
2/ Click Apply, then OK.

RESULT: When you play a movie that's 16:9, it's not transformed to 4:3, but still 16:9... I have to go to the menu and do it manually.

EXPECT: for it to be 'transformed' so that when I 'fullscreen' [4:3] and then 'stretch' [to 16:9] on my LCD, the picture has no bars. This works fine in MPlayer 1.0rc2.
Uhh, how exactly does using the input.conf not allow one to configure his own commands? In fact I've just been forgetting to map the volume buttons to something like toggle subs and toggle fullscreen...