View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 00:52   Link #936
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What about hospitals? I read often that US has pretty advanced healthcare, but most public hospitals are crap.
I'm open to discussion on that. My half-brother benefited greatly from America's health system. Though I couldn't give you many specifics on what was wrong with him(I haven't seen him in 19 years, and only got into contact with him on Facebook in June(don't ask, it's a long story involving a manipulative, bitch of a mother who tried to destroy a lot of lives...)), I know there were experimental surgeries done on him, and after his first five years of life, and 17 operations, was able to breath without a trachea. So I support the Medical system, trying to improve it, and trying to make it more affordable for everyone.

I don't like however, being FORCED to have Health Insurance. Regardless of who's idea it is.

Nice to chat with all of you Progressives again. This Libertarian/Conservative/Quasi Independent mish mash has to go to bed. Something about working tomorrow and paying my taxes and trying to do my part.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll hook up the battery and fire up my 800hp Corvette and burn some fossil fuels for the greeny wheenies that might be in here.