View Single Post
Old 2010-04-18, 13:42   Link #24455
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Man, away for a few days, and.......BACKLOG BREAKER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Double post, sorry about that. A request I've owed Syn for awhile in regards to her OC, Celica. Hope she likes it.

Spoiler for Three Shadows:

A little bit of shipteasing with Celica/Victor, but really, I meant it more as good friendship than anything else. If it goes any further than that is Syn's decision.
Cute, it's sweet of Lutecia to stay with Celica even though she didn't have to . And Lutecia in a suit? *imagines Rider in a handsome suit.....*

Vivio: *stares* .............Cia?
Lutecia: Um, yes?
Vivio: Bathroom. Now. *hungry smirk*
Lutecia: @_@!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
It amuses me how completely this piece contradicts my current mood. Because somehow, in my mind, "murderous thoughts" equals "Fiasse/Miyuki backstory fluff".

Spoiler for Air Kisses:

Spoiler for Author's Notes:
Well, mood whiplash is good?

Nice bit, good to see how Fiasse and Miyuki first got together .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
So who's up for some Erio/Caro?
Aw, Erio's really sweet, trying to salvage Caro's mood at every turn . Funny and cute, Caro's fuming at the security guards made me laugh . I agree, poor Erio at the end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
*Stumbles in*

Not...

*Falls over*

Dead... Yet...

*Twitches*

MEDIC!

Day in the Life

Chapter 35

Escape

Big props to Rising Dragon for all his help on this.

Spoiler for Escape:
Hm, a comment....the part about the military not telling the public that there's a dangerous criminal loose seems odd to me...you would think that they would tell the public, so that if people happen to spot him they will report him in to police hotlines, which would make it harder for him to get around. It seems negligent of the military to not warn people that there's a murderer loose, and I can't see that being a smart decision to make. It's better for some people to panic and everyone to be careful, rather than have people be careless and calm...

Yay, Teela and Teana! Love to see them in another fight, maybe a fight with multiple Unisoned mages, eh? And about Ginga....They're combat cyborgs, so I'm wondering, how much of their anatomy fits with a human's, and how much is different? I wonder if she could have been taken down in that fight so easily....but still, effective twist of events!

It seems like you're starting to tie together a few plot points, so I'm eager to see where it all goes!
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote