View Single Post
Old 2009-07-20, 23:26   Link #1783
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
Y'know...it kinda sounds to me like everyone decided they hated Ranka, and then scrutinized everything she did in the absolute worst possible light they could.

This is not a discussion, this is just a reiteration of points the Ranka-Haters have agreed on. It's like talking to a group of Fundamentalists.

As such, I'm done.
I wouldn't call it so much as hate but it just feels like someone stated reasons to not like her and exaggerated it in which everyone else followed. It doesn't help that Ranka is one of the love interests in the series. I just don't buy into most of the reasons that people dislike her for. A difference in opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makina Hoshimura View Post
She always liked to sing and since episode 10 others knew about her existence she got that....and then she wants to reach Alto, I don't think is wrong to reach someone you love through the thing you like to do.
Likewise, I didn't really see anything wrong with Ranka trying to reach Alto through her songs. In my opinion, I think the songs did reach Alto but he was just too hard-headed for his own good.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"