Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 16:06   Link #2155
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post

We can see Pravda perform advance scouting, then formulate a plan and executing it to the point where Ooarai was going to concede.
Described like that, it... sounds a lot like what Miho tried against St Gloriana. She just didn't have the tanks and crews to pull it off. Which was my point: whatever tactical acumen she may or may not have, her options are sharply limited by the poor quality (and quantity) of her assets. And her own lack of will, to be fair.

Quote:
That's fantastic tactics in my book. Even better, these tactics didn't rely very much on neither a large numerical advantage nor on having superior tanks. Right now, Pravda deserves to win, and it's a bit of a shame that they won't.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
If this were a Black Forest team, if one of their ("less important") tanks was falling behind like we saw with the Char B1 early on, they'd probably just leave it behind because it would slow them down otherwise and impact their chance at winning, and not have anyone go and help them like Mako did.
To them, that probably falls under "do not let that happen at all". They don't field incompetent teams. They don't have to.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote