View Single Post
Old 2009-09-05, 17:19   Link #52
DreXav
Amused one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BashZeStampeedo View Post
I can only recall one instance where she truly put a move on Lawrence without it being a game, or otherwise easily misinterpreted, and that's when they are about to kiss after she sneaks into his bed.. a pretty clear sign and it seemed pretty mutual to me.
You are talking about her making a preset for their escape, I guess, and sure it was a bit of a tease apart from that, which Lawrence misinterpreted (can't blame him!) - but the kiss was abruptly interrupted by her own hand and down-to-earth tone ;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BashZeStampeedo View Post
She also puts on a pretty clear move on him while they're getting drunk just before the festival (and just before the Amarti episode). But he's preoccupied with trying to tell her about the legend of Yoitsu's destruction, misses her point, and then ends up killing the mood entirely like a total blockhead
I'd say that was just her being playfully posessive, haha. And he was inquiring about Yoitsu's location, not talking 'bout zee legend.

To think of it, that was one of best episodes and scenes - them showing such variety of emotions..

~D~