View Single Post
Old 2009-09-23, 15:17   Link #36
Rainbowman

I didn't think there would be a chapter this week. Well anywho,

My review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Okay, spoilers are a go! However, only the pics are out:

-The ministory involves Brooke playing a song that seems to make EVERYONE present show off their undergarments (amusingly enough, Brooke is still referred to as "Satan" here ).
Well that was crudely wierd. Next week will feature Zoro, I wonder what he will do.

Quote:
-Luffy and co. are fighting in the war. Ivankov is fighting against Kuma. Interestingly enough, Iva says that he's an acquaintance of the Shichibukai and is aware that he needs to keep up his image, though he still doesn't appreciate getting attacked by him.......

Heh, so it looks like Kuma being one of Dragon's men has been all but confirmed now!
I knew there were rumors about Kuma being a part of Dragon's army of revolutionaries, I just didn't realize they would turn out to be true. If Dragon was responsible for getting Kuma to seperate the Strawhat crew, then Dragon must have some nerve in his twisted ideas to make some of the members of the Strawhat crew* upset even if they were fortunate to arrive to where they are.

*i.e.:

Sanji- rather upset; of course I find it rather funny < *Wheezing laugh*
Robin- somewhat upset considering she was being made a slave
Zoro- upset with annoyance from Perona
Brook- not upset at all
Franky- not upset despite being chased by cyborg animals
Usopp- not upset as long as he has someone to protect him
Chopper- upset with fatigue
Nami- VERY UPSET
(12 angry men)

Quote:
-Luffy fights against the marine captain Hina. It then seems like he goes up against one of those giant VAs, who he KO's with a Gear 3 attack. He shouts out that he'll risk his life to rescue Ace, whether his brother likes it or not.

I'm actually surprised to see that Luffy fights against Hina this chapter, though this actually kinda makes sense (after all, they never did have a proper battle in Alabasta). Maybe this also means that rematch between him and Smoker is looming closer, as well......?
Well, Hina has to reappear sometime. I'm just surprised she has to fight Luffy, an event I wasn't even aware of. I wonder how he countered her attacks to then fight against one of the other Vice-Admirals?

Quote:
Whitebeard tells Marco to protect Luffy.....

By the way, I guess Whitebeard's command ensures that Marco will be the one to back Luffy up in case any of the admirals start to give him any trouble (because Luffy sure as hell isn't capable of taking any of them on now). Hmm, it shouldn't be too much longer before we get the full contents of the chapter, methinks.....
I should hope Macro takes on all the Admirals but not before Luffy's introduction to Akainu which should be next week.