Thread: Licensed Yosuga no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-02, 11:38   Link #1022
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
These guys really know how to push the boundary.

And I still don't get the gigantic Akira head thing. And there's the fact that her eyes wobble constantly...
Spoiler for size:
That reminds me of Eilleen's head from SH4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I recall myself saying that Akira is a person who is hard not to like, when doing a summary on the title's characters back before it started, and going by the comments here it seems said assertion holds true

A quite enjoyable episode overall, even if it did move at a break-neck pace (though that goes without a saying at this point i believe). Akira and her interacting with others is always fun to watch (loved the "toilet? " "NO!" part ), and it felt like this episode had a better flow to it than the previous ones.
I agree it's very hard not to like Akira. I didn't expect to like her so much, I even thought I'd be bored while waiting for Sora's route, but I very much enjoyed this episode thanks to Akira's super genki personality (that and her story was far more interesting than Kazuha's). It pains me to think about what she must have felt during Kazuha's arc: not only did Haru never remember her, he started going out with her sister. Akira is such a kind-hearted girl that I'm sure she was happy for them, however, I bet she felt very sad deep down. Maybe Sora and her could comfort each other...
The "toilet?" almost made me spit my drink, that line came out of nowhere and Haru looked so serious when he said it

Things definitely moved at a lightning fast pace (the bath scene happened way too soon in my opinion, they should have kept it for the next episode) but the great directing made it work more or less fine. The soundtrack is so, so good. I can't help but relax when I hear those wonderful tunes. It adds a lot to the atmosphere of the anime.

Another reason I loved this episode was that Sora got quite a bit of screentime. My heart melts everytime I see her. I'm dying to see her arc...