Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 20:09   Link #2207
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Requiem-x: You're ignoring one little minus from the plus that is getting Miyamori animated.

Eisui. Eisui Eisui EISUI. We'll see Kasumi's gonzagas in all their horrible glory. By Haruhi. I don't think my back will survive them seeing them ANIMATED.
I actually thought about that, but the idea of more animated Saki must've made my mind drift to a happier place.

So, yeah... DEAR GOD, THE HORROR Just thinking about those things actually moving makes me sick. And you know they'll move. They'll bounce all over the place. No amount of Usuzumi's flatness can make up for that.

Moving on, looking again at the screenshots from the PV, I noticed Shizu is wearing Achiga's uniform, what the hell? So she powers up by putting MORE clothes on? And there was no problem with her wearing the jacket on the last match, so why the change? Is she making an statement, like "we're achiga, bitches"? Is she actually gonna wear a skirt?! Yes, I know it wouldn't be the first time, but for the final battle? Didn't see that coming.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote