View Single Post
Old 2013-04-27, 14:45   Link #119
Siegel Clyne

Suigintou no Koyoi mo Ennu~i Radio Show Revival?

It seems that new Rozen Maiden TV anime series starts off at the point the Rozen Maiden manga began its serialization in WEEKLY YOUNG JUMP in 2008 - after all the earlier anime had been made.

Looking at the cast order, it appears that the grownup Sakurada Jun is the lead character.

I wonder if the highly entertaining Suigintou no Koyoi mo Ennu~i (Suigintou's It's Ennui Again, Tonight) radio show will be revived?

A lot of Suigintou's charming and funny personality not seen in the anime can be heard on the radio show, which has been released on four CDs (the last one, if I recall correctly, came as an extra special with either an Animedia or an Animage magazine issue).

Someone recently tweeted to Suigintou seiyuu Tanaka Rie about it, hoping for its revival.

About a year and a half ago, on November 16, 2011, gougou uploaded at Nico Nico Douga a very well made CG animation short of Suigintou doing a portion of her radio show:

水銀燈の今宵もアンニュ~イ【3DCG Special】

NicoNico
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

It has gotten quite a few views for a Nico Nico Douga video - over 200,000 so far.

If you can't see it on Nico Nico Douga here, watch it on YouTube here:

Suigintou's It's Ennui Again, Tonight 3DCG Special

Spoiler:

By the way, Tanaka Rie is slated to appear at the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN booth at Niconico Chokaigi 2 on Sunday, April 28, 2013, 14:30 - 15:15 (2:30 PM - 3:15 PM, Japan Standard Time), doing the "Tanaka Rie Special Talk Show."

(That event should occur several a few hours from the initial date and time of this post.)

It appears that, among other things, Tanaka Rie is reprising her role as Female Miqo'te Voice Type 2 in the remake of the widely panned FINAL FANTASY XIV released in 2010.

(Miqo'te are cat people.)

It certainly sounds like Tanaka Rie doing the Type 2 voice for the female Miqo'te in this YouTube video:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn - Character Creation (Alpha)

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tanaka Rie game characters include: Miqo'te in FF14 and FFXIV: A REALM REBORN; Emina Hanaharu in FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0; Morrigan Aensland in CAPCOM VS MARVEL 3 and PROJECT X ZONE; Neptune/Purple Heart in the various Neptune/Neptunia games...

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2013-04-27 at 17:08.
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote