View Single Post
Old 2010-04-08, 21:14   Link #38
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

Dammit, I read the warning and still....

Of course, now you realize I'm feeling the urge to do a happy fluff fic in response, right? Right?!

Seriously, Emily/Yue doesn't get enough love.
*pat pat* There there , remember, these are 2D fictional characters!

Hehe, it's awkward of me to say, but if I made you upset, then I did my job right.....

.....DO IT!!!! Happy fluff fic to counter the tragic one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merctrin View Post
...Emily/Yue.

YAY! This pairing doesn't get anything close to the amount of love it deserves. And that death scene was just begging for a fic, but no one did anything with it, but now there is a fic and there can be much rejoicing!

Needless to say, this was much loved. Angsty of course, but still great. It has me wondering when Emily will get revived in the manga. Reunion scenes are always so much fun.
That death scene was amazing, I had never heard of Emily before and the first scene I read about her was that death scene....and it broke my heart . From that moment, I knew that I was an Emily/Yue fan .... The chapter was so emotional.

I couldn't believe that they'd really kill her off like that....I'm also hoping for a revival! It's actually a minor plot-bunny that's hopping around inside my head....

Glad you guys liked it!

EDIT: I just posted the prologue to Love and Duty Come in Chains on Fanfiction.net ^^.

Last edited by deathcurse; 2010-04-09 at 00:22. Reason: added link