View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 05:39   Link #14
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
so you say in a blink of an eye suigetsu popped from nowhere while others are still listening their ipods and reading books,lend his chakra to sasuke where i dont see any point in it for suigetsu to rescue sasuke,and sasuke summoned manda cast genjustsu and rest...all happened in 1 second...sound much more fishy right now.

like i said either the spoiler is too shallow and misleading or this chapter sux hard...especially if tobi is ging to die...
Hehe, that’s exactly what I’m saying (or at least that is exactly what I am assuming using the information provided from the spoiler) ! See, Suigetsu rushing to Sasuke’s side and lending Sasuke Chakra to summon Manda doesn’t sound that incredible or amazing next to. . . Tobi being dead, and some guy that actually commands the guy that commands Itachi. Makes you wonder who and how strong the one pulling the strings really is right? Maybe my Itachi is a good guy theory will end up being correct, maybe Itachi's true goal is the death of the higher power, creating Sasuke as his next of kin, maybe the higher power is Madara!! Let the theories fly!!!! Weeeeee!

None the less, the spoiler is definitely real its from Himajin its just lacking is all, just going to have to wait for the chapter. Also can't you see Hunter's spoiler tag? " confirmed spoiler translated by Sho:"