View Single Post
Old 2010-11-13, 11:35   Link #18783
Used Can

You know, I was just wondering, has it been discussed before the fact that in EP7 there's no witch side at all? I mean, sure, there's Bern and AuAu, but they're part of the human/anti-fantasy side. They were the ones carrying out this episode.Of course, we've been told that Featherine has supposedly arrived to the truth of the game, and thus, that's why she was able to write EP3-6. Now, I don't want to begin to question how many things Featherine actually got right, since that'd cast far too much uncertainty on the veracity of the information we've received on anything past EP2. Of course, this subject has already been brought up several times here and in many other places, but that's not what I want to focus right now.

Anyway, taking back my main point, EP7 was a game which was ran fully by the anti-fantasy side, whereas, so far, the ones running the games have always been the anti-mystery side. Of course, Bern did say she lost the game (on EP6). So, if that means the game is over, then that'd explain why she and AuAu are the ones running the game, but, either way, I'm sure something that caught most people's attention was that, in EP7, the fantasy-side characters were basically nowhere to be seen, which makes me wonder if there's a meaning to it.

Now now, before we go into how EP7 was a massive troll and that we should forget about it, I want to say that's not my intention. In fact, EP7 did prove some of my theories right and, even though I've been vocal about how much I dislike ShKanon, EP7 did give me a sort-of human Beatrice; so, I can just suck it up, and be happy with that much. What I'm intending to ask is, how do you think all this information is going to be filtered and encompassed in EP8 (of course, this goes under the assumption that we'll get a relatively clear answer for the most important issues)?