Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2015-05-07, 10:31   Link #36450
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Whoa. What a messed up system. They should probably scarp the SATs for something better like the UK's GCSEs.
I remember my Physics 'A' 8 years ago which many students complained about the terrible English - the examiners had to clarify 2 questions, one regarding a circuit diagram and another regard Bernoulli's effect.

Standardised tests are just as terrible. I had a dyslexic in my school who, despite given extra time, still only managed a pass on all papers despite being insanely good in Math and Physics.

The issue is that standardised testing is taken too seriously. It shouldn't be a parameter into doing well in life. Stick to course-related university entrance exams.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.