View Single Post
Old 2010-06-14, 09:17   Link #245
iHateApril3rd2009
Be Patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ7UP View Post
I probably should mention that my Washburn was my second guitar, not my first. My very first guitar was a Telecaster knock-off, but it did do the job well with a couple of effects and a decent amp.

That said, there's no-one stopping you from following your guitar club members' advice. However, if you do take the time to try out everything that's within your budget, you may find out that the guitar that you want may not be suited for you in the end. But hey, that's just me.
do you still use ur Telecaster knock-off every now and then?
well, i go through 6-8 hours of hard labour, and the break is only 2 weeks to a month and also there is school + afterschool projects, cant possibly find a job though :l

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC730 View Post
Then I bid you the best of luck. Sounds like you're really pressed on becoming a great guitar player. Hopefully we may see something from you on YouTube later on or something. I haven't been able to upload anything because I can't be bothered buying the converter head to my sound system and I don't have any cool effects for the solos (Still sounds good though). And my final year of VCE studies in high school is being a real bitch to me.

Don't worry about changing strings... You'll learn it eventually and and many more things about the electric guitar. Then you'll look back and be like "I can't believe I struggled with this..." when you're struggling with something else. How nostalgic...
Best of luck for your final year
what about a normal video camera?
i upload the vids only if it sounds perfect though ;p