View Single Post
Old 2010-10-24, 07:08   Link #1296
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Okay...I got the music like...yesterday (And don't ask me how...here's my comments.)

Studio Mix Only...and of course just the new songs (except Interlude)

1. Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai
Another food induced song (hehe) by Yui. I felt neutral in my first play of this song, but I liked it in my second hearing. Much like in Gohan wa Ozaku in theme. Happy aura song. =P

2. Pure Pure Heart
--no comment--

3. Honey sweet tea time
A great Mugi-induced song! Utilizes different auras. I can't explain it. DAMN! It's one of the reasons you'll buy the album! One negative though is the somewhat limited vocal range until the bridge, but it's still fine. The Keyboard still talks! =P

4. Samidare 20 Love
This is another song I felt neutral at the start. Maybe it's because of Mio? idk. I stil felt neutral in my second hearing. Wiiierd...maybe it's because of the conflicted melody and vocal directions..(the melody seems cheery but the vocals seem melanchlic. I'm so confused)

5. Gohan wa Okazu
--no comments--

6. Tokimeki Sugar
I LOVE THIS SONG! The fast-paced vocals and pitch of Mio made it great! A bit repetitive like No Thank You, but who cares? =P

7. Fuyu no Hi
A Yui song with an aura combining Sunday Siesta and umm...Hato by Hatsune Miku? I'm neutral with this one. The bridge though...was good and multiplied the greatness of the chorus after it. =D In the end, I'll go with neutral.

8. U&I
--no comment--

9. Tenshi ni Fureta yo!
Beautiful, beautiful song...If there would be a K-ON memorial day, play this song. Even if this was the only song in the Album I'll buy it anyway. That's how good it is. It made me cry all over again, especially the bridge. You'll cry twice if you know the lyrics.

10. Interlude
--no comment--

11. Houkago Tea Time
Cathy and sounding somewhat similar to Dragon Ball GT. (somewhat...I didn't say it really was...I just felt it.) Another reason to buy the album. A great ending song of an album... =P

EDIT:
And oh my mp3 playlist.

1. Tenshi ni Fureta yo! / The World Only God Knows OP
2. Kizunario [Fortune Arterial] / Tante Opera Milky Holmes OP
3. Houkago Tea Time / Shinryaku! Ika Musume OP
4. No Buts! [Toaru Majutsu no Index] / Psychic Detective Yakumo OP
5. Honey Sweet Tea Time / Tokimeki Sugar / Ichigo Parfait ga Tomaranai -- I felt too neutral to put either below it lol.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote