View Single Post
Old 2013-05-14, 13:31   Link #197
rpapo

Good insights. I have not attempted to read ahead, other than translating some of the book-cover teasers. Though I am getting gradually better at translation, it is still quite a chore for me. So, rather than spend my time skimming the text ahead, I've kept my nose to the grindstone and continued transcribing and translating . . . one page at a time. Sooner or later it will get easy enough to read casually. Maybe before I die...

I have only heard from two people (counting you) now who claim to have read the story in the Japanese original. The other posted a long description some time ago over at MangaFox, through about volume 4 if I remember correctly.

Also, regarding your comment about the start of V4, I am glad to see somebody who agrees with my interpretation of the book's teaser. I glanced at the start of the book, and the couple of sentences starting the story agreed with what I saw in the teaser as well. That is: the restoration of his memory was quite brief, and might even have seemed like a dream to him afterwards.

Last edited by rpapo; 2013-05-14 at 13:43.
rpapo is offline   Reply With Quote