View Single Post
Old 2007-08-08, 14:50   Link #45
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YKE7 View Post
Honestly, some of y'all need to stop whining about what Blizzard is doing with their own game. Its their game and their lore and they can do whatever they want with the storyline. And I personally think a world where the so-called all powerful beings were never touched and all you got to kill were minor bosses and minions would suck.(Everyone's probably going to hate me for this.)
So you will have no problem with they begin to... magically turning Trall, Jaina, etc evil? Sending the Titans as almighty bosses? etc?

Look, being the creators of said universe doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. this is basically common sense and coherence.
They have the right to do anything they wish, so why the fans cannot rant about this anyway? True it isn't their own universe, and they can't contribute, but i don't see why it is "whiney", while it is simply stating facts.

It is much like many adaptations and various animes : many utterly fails because lack of incoherence and the like, because things look like "cool". (who said Mai-Hime horrible end?)

As for the facts a world of "killing only grunts would suck", you didn't understand the problem. These characters can die, but under specific conditions. Much like Archimonde, which wisps are required (but it fails somehow, since the Nordrassil wasn't affected). Also, they can create use big bosses (Magtheridon, Teron Gorefiend, etc) as lore and challenge, without screwing the story of warcraft. They can even create bad ass boss (much like Nefarian, which was created only for Wow, but was a very good challenge at that period and excelelnt addition to Deathwing Lore)

They have the possibility, but it is hardly believable that such things can happen like this.

Quote:
More on topic with the expansion though. I'm personally most looking forward to DKs. So far they sound like they're going to be a lot of fun. That, and the new 1-58 content that blizzard said they were working on both have me really exited.
the way to evolve will just be less tedius. changing everything is nearly impossible, considering the amount of "race/class" only questions and the like.
They will probably tune some "exp gain" or difficulty of the mobs, much like what they did pre BC and during BC.