View Single Post
Old 2007-07-20, 11:39   Link #113
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

You want it to actually scroll like your current avatar from bottom to top? But than switching from one girl to another? Personally i don't think it's possible to do within the 50kb limit than. But if you want it to be like the scene itself than it might be possible.

with 50kb at 100x100. I think your limited to around 15-20frames without notable quality lose. And even that varies depending on what is different in each frame.

I checked the part and i quickly scrolled true it. There are 4 pictures of a girls if i didn't miss one. So you will have to tween 5 times or so. And limited to 3 -4frame each. I don't think it's possible to do it withing the 50kb limit without notable quality lose. And 3-4 frames for 1 pic to another might look choppy. You basically only got 2-3 frames to tween with. And 1 to be the full girl pic. Even if it's a scrolling from left to right. I still think the biggest problem is the 50kb limit.

Well that is what i think of it. I done a fair share amount of gifs. Though i'm not a pro with it. But perhaps Riker or Pellissier might be able to pull this of.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders

Last edited by Sephi; 2007-07-20 at 15:46. Reason: edited some after a small test
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote