View Single Post
Old 2007-07-27, 06:50   Link #169
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

FINALLY reached episode 26 and what a great ending to end all those murders.
So in the end, it didn't really matter...all they just had to do was to just say sorry and realize that whatever they were planning to do would eventually be their downfall.
Although this chapter was a main focus on Rena, it didn't actually answer the events that happened in the first chapter of the series.
And this chapter had that "resident evil" factor about a virus and going berserk and stuff.
one thing though, they didn't really find out who murdered Tomitake-san and Takano-san...they just assumed it was the Sonozaki family....weird.
I was really hoping for Keiichi to somewhat kiss Rena, but a hug was satisfied me enough
All in all, great way to end the first season.
The second season is already in full swing, I wonder what new events will take place that will clear up something left unanswered in this first season.

And BTW, Rika-chan's last comment in this episode..."endless June"...it seems like all those killings in the previous chapters did all happen, but I think it was just a test to see if those people that were involve in the killings, would realize their sins and thus be able to stop the murderous intent that they had going on.

Oh wells, on to "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai"....

9/10