Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 17:42   Link #15652
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
I think it's pretty clear what this country, no this planet needs in a leader.

Well maybe someone a bit less authoritarian, but reform minded, not corrupt, and charismatic. I can think of plenty of politicians that are one of those, a few that are two of those. I can't think of any that are all three. The second one more often than not tends to be the part they fail on.
Well our souls are tied down by gravity (read : materialism). Almost everything we thought of relates to some physical good or money.

Can't wait for a space colony to be built and someone crashing it into Earth. Maybe once we migrate to space it would be much better altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
It's so fascinating seeing what people write on this thread. So much more stimulating than people speculating on what they think will happen in the next episode of a series or fawning over their waifus. Nothing beats how interesting real people are .
If that is your definition of real people, I have yet to experience much of them in real life. The regular bunch just go "Where are we going clubbing tonight?" or "How much does your bag cost?" or "What are your grades this semester?".

No wonder they said "ignorance is bliss". But I like to think that ignorance is a self-shortchanging mechanism that screws up over time.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.