View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 11:46   Link #29665
UsagiTenpura
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
~
Are you sure about that? I mean, I think you might have broken the limit of your reasoning. If this is correct Ryuukishi could've said "a witch did it" (since witches doesn't exist).

Or to give a more practical example, when "Kanon was killed by someone else" it could be that the someone else it refers to doesn't exist at all for instance. The truth concerning that red isn't much better, I admit, but this just seems a bit too much.

I do agree you can probably say things in red with no truth value like the laugh and such but I don't think, at the very least, that this was used much. This actually sorta suggest Yasu doesn't even exist, you know (if she doesn't exist then the red could've easily be said during all of Umineko to make her into the most probable culprit)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestSpeaker View Post
Apart from the fact I have already given the Witch Hunt as much money as they have asked for, I thought all the better graphic versions were on different systems than the PC, or do you mean to use an emulator? Also low blow to whoever stole their text for the patch.
Well I think you're sorta confused here. 07th expansion makes Umineko. The "better graphic versions" (ps3 or psp) are however releases belonging to Alchemist. WitchHunt, we're just the translation group. In that logic it's just forum rules beyond anything else that prevents posting a link to a software that isn't legal.
UsagiTenpura is offline   Reply With Quote